Saturday, September 19, 2015

Liebster Award

I was nominated for this award by Evi from 918 Plate, Tales from a Tulsa Table. Please check out all she has to offer at her blog also!

What is the Newbie Blogger Liebster Award?

The Newbie Blogging Liebster Award is an award given to new bloggers, usually for those who have less than 200 followers, by other bloggers as a way to support each other in our journey to growing and building our blogs.

What are the rules?

  1. Post your award to your blog.
  2. Answer the questions you were given by the person who nominated you
  3. Nominate a small group of other new bloggers you’ve discovered
  4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees
  5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.

Here are my questions, along with my answers!


  1. When did you start your blog? I've had my blog in many forms for a while now. But, I've only recently decided to get serious about it.
  2. What’s the one big thing you want your readers to know? My thoughts on life are always entertaining. My glasses aren't rose colored, but kaleidoscope ones would be pretty.
  3. What is your main purpose/goal of blogging? To entertain, to make someone smile or think. Also, my Two Little Old Ladies Book will be coming out soon. Those women have some attitude to share.
  4. Where is your favorite place in the world? Home ~ they actually like me there. (and they know me!)
  5. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? Cary Grant, yeah, shallow I know, but the man was gorgeous! I'd just ask him to talk so I could hear that delicious accent.
  6. What is your 3-sentence “pitch” of what your blog is about? Thoughts and ramblings, humor, attitude, sharing (not really sentences, but more ideas).
  7. Do you have a favorite childhood memory? Climbing a tall tree with an apple and and a book, and spending a wonderful afternoon reading.
  8. Can you listen to other things while you blog, or does it need to be quiet? I like to watch old TV series (such as Barney Miller or Emergency). They are background, but I don't have to pay strict attention.
  9. Do you know your average word count on your posts? Short and sweet
  10. What’s your favorite color? :) Blue in general, purple for emphasis

Who Did I Nominate for Liebster Award?

***Nancy Kelly Allen***

This awesome blogger deserve a shout out for all of her hard work! Please get to know her through her blog and enjoy!  Check out her blog HERE.

My Questions For Nancy:

 1. Where do you live?

2. What was your last work published?

3. What is your next work coming out?

4. What are you reading?

5. Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?

6. What is your favorite quote?


7. How would you describe your blog?

8. What is your favorite writing tip?

9. What is your favorite place on the web?

10.  Sweet or salty?


Congratulations on your Liebster Award!

No comments: