Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Tags


I’ve always loved the idea of tags. I think it comes from watching old black and white movies. No screen heroine worth her salt would have traveled without her steamer trunks, complete with luggage tags marked for exotic locals.
My tags aren’t going to any exotic places this year, but they are going on the presents of some pretty special people – my friends and family.
Enjoy!

 




This post is part of The 4-Crow's Pinteresting Christmas!



The4CrowsBlog
 


"Keep reading and dreaming'

God bless,
Susan

2 comments:

ShaRhonda Crow said...

Susan! Those tags are AMAZINGINGLY BEAUTIFUL! So special. I don't even have tags on my gifts right now, my kids are panicking. Big time. LOL! Thanks for linking up. I am keeping the same code for the linkup going so that way everyone's link remain and are visited.

Candice's Measurements of Merriment said...

Very fun and festive for the holiday season!