Friday, December 23, 2011

Quickie Interview: Gayle C. Krause


Where do you live?

I live in northeast Pennsylvania, where New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania meet at the Delaware River.

What was your last work published?

The last poem I had published was titled, Biker Dude, in the April issue of The Minnesota Safety Council Magazine.

What is your next work coming out?

I have a short fantasy titled, In Shadow and Silence, coming out in a British Anthology titled, Rebel Wing sometime at the end of 2012 or the beginning of 2013. Also, a poem, Cartwheels in the Sky – Boys Quest, August 2012

What are you reading?

I just finished Juliet Marillier’s The Seer of Sevenwaters, the 5th book in the Sevenwaters Series. (historical fantasy)

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?

That’s a toss up. Either in my antique Victorian bed in the summer, with the sound of country crickets echoing through the windows. Or in front a popping fire in our large stone fireplace in the winter, snuggled under a flannel rag quilt that I made and sipping a cup of spiced tea.

Do you have a website?

Yes. You can find out everything there is to know about me there. Photos of school presentations and writer conferences, my bio, announcements and a link to Scholastic Book Clubs where you can order ROCK STAR SANTA for the holidays.

What is the URL?

www.gayleckrause.com

Do you have a favorite quote?

I’d have to quote my father. “Plan your work and work your plan.” I’m sure it’s not original to him, but he lived his life by it and so do I. It hasn’t failed me yet.



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God bless,
Susan

1 comment:

Gayle C. Krause said...

Susan:

Thank you for thinking of me to celebrate "Holiday Books."

"Rock Star Santa" and I would like to wish you and your readers a Merry Christmas!

Gayle