Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Dress


I wore my fall dress this week. It's a dress I've owned for more years than I can remember (of course, with my memory that's not as long as it sounds).
As you can tell from the picture above, my dress is actually a sundress. But I never wear it in the summer. Instead, I pair it with a light cardigan or jacket and it becomes my personal introduction to the fall season each year.
As you can also tell from the picture, there is nothing special about the dress, except to me. Each year, as soon as the weather cools, when a crispness first appears in the air, I get a yen to wear my dress. I may only wear it a couple of times during the season. But that first wearing is my way of saying hello to fires in the fireplace, bursts of color on trees and "sweater weather."
Fall is here!


"Keep reading and dreaming"

God bless,
Susan

1 comment:

Doral real estate said...

I pair it with a light cardigan or jacket and it becomes my personal introduction to the fall season each year.