Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday

Sunday... the start of a new week.

Did you know that more diets are started on Sunday than any other day of the week? For me, this Sunday means the start of a new chapter in my life. My job disappeared and I am now officially a full time writer.
Last week I got to be in vacation mode. We took a wonderful trip to Colorado (pictures to come later) and I pushed all thought of pressure aside.
But now it's Sunday and that means looking forward. No more goofing off. I'm at the starting gate and boy am I scared. I've gotten what I've always wanted and now I've got to make good on it. Am I making the right decision? A lot of prayers have been going up, let me tell you!

It's Sunday and the start of the rest of my life. Oh yeah, I'm starting a diet too.



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God bless,
Susan

No comments: