Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quickie Interview: Dan Poblocki


Where do you live? - I live in the Park Slope area of Brooklyn, New York.

What was your last work published? - May 1st of this year! It was the first book in my new series, The Mysterious Four, titled Hauntings and Heists.

What is your next work coming out? Clocks and Robbers, book 2 in the new series comes out on August first. Book 3, Monsters and Mischief, follows in October.

What are you reading? Right now I'm reading The Red Garden by Alice Hoffman.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? Oh, I wish I had a better place for that. I do most of my reading on the subway. Otherwise, I suppose my bed is the best place for snuggling and reading.

Do you have a website? Yes!

What is the URL? www.danpoblocki.com

Do you have a favorite quote? "Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe." ~~ Neil Gaiman, from The Sandman

No comments: