Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quickie Interview: Kai Strand


Where do you live? I live in beautiful Central Oregon. Everybody should have a sky this blue.

What was your last work published? The Weaver, a lyrical middle grade novel with a little magic and a lot of storytelling.

What is your next work coming out? Nothing slated right now, but plenty of irons in the fire.

What are you reading? Just finished Life, Liberty and Pursuit by Susan Kaye Quinn (really charming!). Next up, Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles. I'm on a YA Romance kick I guess.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? Sounds a bit boring, but--my spot on the couch! That way I can still be involved in the family dynamics. Today I had a hysterical exchange with my 11 & 13 year olds right smack dab in the middle of a chapter. As a mother of four, I can mulity task.

Do you have a website? I do! I'm even promoting a giveaway this month!

What is the URL? www.kaistrand.com

Do you have a favorite quote? Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel as if I should be doing something else -Gloria Steinam




"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

1 comment:

Rena said...

Thanks for the interview, Susan and Kai!