Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quickie Interview: Robin Munger

Mommy's Shoes is a delight not only for little girls, but all big girls who remember what it's like to play dress up in Mommy's shoes.:-)


Where do you live?
I live in Oklahoma with my husband, two children and Jakey, our yellow lab.

What was your last work published? My children's book, Mommy's Shoes, is my first book. I self-published the book and am enjoying the super-busy task of marketing.

What is your next work coming out? I am hoping my next book, the first of a series, will be published in the next year or so. I am hoping to go the traditional route in publishing next time.

What are you reading? I struggle to find time to read something for me. The last book I read was "It Was On Fire When I Lay Down on It" by Robert Fulghum. I read lots of books to my kids.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? When I do get a chance to read, I will take any place that is nice and quiet :)

Do you have a website? Absolutely! I write a mommy blog on my site and, of course, showcase Mommy's Shoes.

What is the URL? www.mommysshoes.com

Do you have a favorite quote? I love quotes. One that is really meaningful to me right now came from the Robert Fulghum book I mentioned earlier: "Don't worry that they (your kids) aren't listening to you; worry that they are watching you."



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,

Susan

No comments: