Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:


Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award. (Thank you, Liz)

Share seven things about yourself.
1. I'm a writer with 2 published books, Callie and the Stepmother and The Princess and the Pee
2. I'm left-handed
3. I love to make beaded crosses
4. Fall is my favorite time of the year
5. I'm a proud chocoholic
6. I'd rather stay up late and sleep late than be "early to bed and early to rise"
7. My favorite book to read to get in the mood for Halloween is A Night in the Lonesome October by Roger Zelazny

Place the Versatile Blogger Award on your site. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.

Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you’ve picked for the award.

Amy Dee Stephens' Blog

Okie Book Woman
Stories. Read'em. Write'em.
Woven With Pixie Dust
Writer Musings
Helen Dunlap Newton's Writing Journey
The Bookshelf Muse
Rena Jones: Children's Author and Nature Photographer

A good start, don't you think?


"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan


2 comments:

Rena said...

Thanks, Susan!

Tabitha said...

Thank you, Susan!! How awesome!! :)