Monday, June 28, 2010

Quickie Interview: Jennifer Cervantes


Where do you live? in the beautiful Land of Enchantment, NM
What was your last work published? TORTILLA SUN, 2010
What is your next work coming out? I just completed another middle grade novel, tentatively titled BEFORE YOU LEAP.
What are you reading? I just finished MANIAC MAGEE. Wonderful book!
Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? In the summer, I prefer outside on my portal when the sun is setting and the sky is watermelon pink. In the winter, I love sitting next to the fireplace, breathing in the pinon.
Do you have a website? yes
Do you have a favorite quote? I have so many, but one I think about a lot and find so true is by Lao Tzu.
"Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you."





"Keep reading and dreaming"

God bless,
Susan

No comments: