Monday, April 5, 2010

Princess Monday: Quickie Interview/Carmela LaVigna Coyle


Where do you live? Colorado

What was your last work published? Do Princesses Scrape Their Knees?

What is your next work coming out? Do Princesses Have Best Friends Forever? (Fall 2010)

What are you reading? Gift from the Sea (again) by Anne Morrow Lindbergh and The Ten Best Days of My Life by Adrena Halpern

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? My favorite place to read is not very snuggly-- it's
my elliptical. After 30 minutes of work-out, while in a good book, I hardly know I'm sweating!


Do you have a website? a blog:

What is the URL?
http://carmelacoyle.blogspot.com

Do you have a favorite quote? ONE of my favorites: "Throw your heart over the fence... and the rest will follow." -Norman Vincent Peale




"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

No comments: