Monday, March 22, 2010

Princess Monday: Quickie Interview/Elisa Kleven


Where do you live?
I live in Albany, CA, a town next door to Berkeley and across the bay from San Francisco.

What was your last work published?

What was your last work published? My last book, A CAROUSEL TALE, was published in Spring '09.

When is your next book coming out? THE WEAVER, by Thacher Hurd, (illustrated by me) will come out next month, April '10, and my own story, WELCOME HOME, MOUSE, will be published in September.

What are you reading?

What are you reading? I am reading a very painful but beautifully written book , SULA, by Toni Morrison.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? In my bed, near my window through which I can see trees and rooftops and the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance.

Do you have a website? Yes; www.elisakleven.com

Do you have a favorite quote? "Make of yourself a light" -- Buddha



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,

Susan

1 comment:

Stephanie Theban said...

Nice interview. Very inspiring. And if I had that view from bed, I might never get up!