Friday, February 19, 2010

Small Talk Six


Click on the image above to create your own six!




"6 things you would rather do yourself, even if you could pay someone else to do them"

1. I always wanted to be my child's primary caregiver and was lucky enough to be able to go on all the field trips, be the homeroom mother, etc...
2. Decorate my house... I love putting together each room with memories, love and things that are uniquely my family's.
3. Plan my vacations.
4. Plan my own parties:-) At the moment I'm helping my parents plan their 50th anniversary.
5. My own shopping, even though a personal shopper would probably do a much better job, lol.
6. Clean my own bedroom and bathroom. Not, lol, that anyone else is offering!



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

6 comments:

thefarpavillion said...

Love your list. And, wow, 50 years! Congrats and blessings to your parents. That laundry thing is a handle it yourself kinda chore, huh?

Aubrie Williams said...

Love your post. See the bathroom thing, I could totally go for someone else cleaning. I'll pay you to clean mine lol!

LoveMy2Dogs said...

My hubby planned our first and only real vacation and I absolutely love it. We had such a great time.

Here is mine: http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2010/02/small-talk-six-control-freak-or-ocd.html

I am Harriet said...

I just know if someone else planned my vacation I'd probably not enjoy it.

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/what-is-something-that-has-happened-to-you-that-you-would-consider-a-miracle/

Night Owl Mama said...

Plan a vacation! Thats a good one. I certainly couldn't let any one do that for me either

Rena said...

Great post! I nominated you for an award on my blog tonight, Susan!