Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Creative Writer Blogger Award

Today I received the Creative Writer Blogger Award from Rena Jones. Thanks, Rena! Here are the rules ...

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link them.
2. Add the award to your blog.
3. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth.
4. Nominate six creative liars ... I mean, writers and link them.
5. Let your nominees know they've been nominated.

Okay, here goes...

  1. My grandfather used to run moonshine.
  2. I have a twin.
  3. My husband is five years younger than I am.
  4. My favorite movie is Hope Floats.
  5. I hate chocolate.
  6. I'm a natural red-head
  7. I have three dogs.
So, now it's your turn to take a guess -- which is the one truth? And here are the six creative liar/writers I'm nominating ...

1. Amy Dee Williams
2. Sara's 2 Cents
3. Okie Book Woman
4. Jewel's Sandbox News
5. Bits of Treasures
6. Samantha Fey



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God bless,
Susan

3 comments:

Okie Book Woman said...

Thanks for nominating my blog, Susan. I'm guessing that the true statement is that your husband is five years younger than you are.

Susan York Meyers said...

Lol, nope, he's only six months younger:-)

God Bless,
Susan

Susan York Meyers said...

And the answer is... my grandfather used to run moonshine!

"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan