Friday, January 15, 2010

Small Talk Six!


Click on the gif above to do your own Small Talk Six!


6 pieces of clothing or accessories you’ve owned, loved, and wished would come back in style


1. Neutrogena Instant Nail Enhancer - I don't know if this counts, but I loved this product and still mourn its passing
2. Holiday Sweaters (I wear them anyway:-)
3. Cameo pins (I also wear them anyway:-)
4. Swingy broomstick skirts
5. Hats! I would love to see hats come into style in a big way.
6. Little round tinted glasses (the 1960's anyone?)




"Keep reading and dreaming"

God bless,
Susan

4 comments:

Karen of Sillymonkeez said...

Aaah! I remember broomstick skirts. I loved them because I didn't have to worry about ironing them. LOL!!!

Daenel said...

My sister! I love cameos too! And the little round sunglasses.

I am Harriet said...

I hate when they discontinue a product that I am hooked on!

Have a great Saturday.
Harriet

shopannies said...

I took a history class that took us through the eras and hats were a big thing in many generations