Thursday, January 28, 2010

Quickie Interview: Shanna Swendson


Where do you live?

Irving, Texas

What was your last work published?

My latest book was Don't Hex with Texas, published in May 2008. But I had an essay in the On the Hunt collection about the television show Supernatural in 2009.

What is your next work coming out?

I have no idea!

What are you reading?

I'm in a bit of a reading slump, mostly because I'm busy writing a book. If I let myself read anything too fun, I don't get any writing done.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?

I have a loft over my living room that serves as my library. The walls are lined with bookcases, I've got a stereo set up there, and I've got a comfy chaise lounge with a reading lamp and a tea table nearby. There's no better way to spend a rainy day than curled up on the chaise with a blanket, a pot of tea and a good book. That's also my favorite place to take my laptop for a writing session.

Do you have a website?

http://www.shannaswendson.com
I really need to update it!

Do you have a favorite quote?

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now." -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.




"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,

Susan

No comments: