Friday, November 27, 2009

Small Talk Six!


Click on the above image to learn how to do your own Six!


Dear Santa... Six Things on Your Christmas Wish List This Year

1. My book, The Princess and the Pee published by Christmas Day (It's been promised and Santa never lies)
2. Peace and Good Will (preferably in a cabin by the lake)
3. More hours in the day to do not just the things I need to do, but the things I love to do
4. Fudge (this is the only time of year I make it because I love to eat it!)
5. Shelves for my guest room/office. I've told everyone who even might buy me a present, so fingers crossed!
6. I've already got the best present of all. It's a little early, but that's okay... we just learned my mother is cancer free after a year of ups and downs and almost losing her. Praise God!



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

8 comments:

Susan M. Heim said...

Congratulations on your mother's cancer-free diagnosis! That is definitely the best gift of all!

Angel said...

Wonderful about your mother. It would b he greatest present, isn't it? thank you for visiting my blog

Daenel said...

Congratulations and happiness for your mom! And mmmmmmm fudge!

I am Harriet said...

I can't remember the last time I had fudge.


Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/who-heck-says-this-im-looking-for-long.html

babyrocasmama said...

Being a Cervical Cancer Survivor myself, I know what an AWESOME feeling it is to be told you are cancer free. CONGRATS to your Mom!!

God is good.

And what a great list. I love #2. I should add that to my list as well.

Lorri Jeanne said...

I agree, knowing your mother is cancer free is the best gift! A fun list, especially the fudge.

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Aha Fudge! Now why didn't I think to add that to my list. lol My dad makes the best soft fudge in town.

Vivian said...

Praise God about your mother!

Fudge! Yum!!