Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quickie Interview: Donna M. McDine



Where do you live?

I live in the historical hamlet, Tappan, NY with my husband and two daughters.

What was your last work published?

  • Non-fiction article "Keeping the Caribou Warm," Stories for Children Magazine, May 2009.

What is your next work coming out?

My next two works coming out in 2010 are:

  • Article: "Children's Writing Resources," Writers' Journal ~ January/February 2010 or March/April 2010
  • First storybook: The Golden Pathway, Guardian Angel Publishing, tentative publication date March 2010

What are you reading?

  • Just Breeze by Beverly Stowe McClure

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?

I enjoy either snuggling up on the couch under my favorite crocheted blue and pink blanket with my girls and read together or we each read our own books; or by myself in a cozy armchair in the corner of the living room and under the same blanket. Of course a hot cup of tea is always in arms reach.

Do you have a website? What is the URL?

My website

http://www.donnamcdine.com

My blogs:

http://www.donna-mcdine.blogspot.com general musings of writing for children, author and illustrator interviews, and book reviews.

http://www.thegoldenpathway.blogspot.com dedicated to my forthcoming storybook, The Golden Pathway and to the Underground Railroad.

Do you have a favorite quote?

"If you live properly your dreams will come to you," Randy Pausch




"Keep reading and dreaming"


God Bless,

Susan

1 comment:

Donna M. McDine said...

Hi Susan:

Thanks for hosting me today. I'll pop back in later today.

Regards,
Donna