Monday, October 19, 2009

31 Days of Halloween/Quickie Interview: Amanda Noll


Where do you live?
The Pacific Northwest.

What was your last work published?
This is my debut (and most recently published) book.

What is your next work coming out?
Right now I’m working on a middle grade ghost story.
What are you reading?
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?
My bed. I read there every day.

Do you have a website?
Yes!

What is the URL?
www.amandanoll.com

Do you have a favorite quote?
Yes, actually I have lots, but this is the one I chose for today: Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
--Thomas Edison





"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

1 comment:

Rena said...

Thanks for another fun interview!