Monday, October 5, 2009

31 Days of Halloween/Quickie Interview: Amanda Marrone


Where do you live? Connecticut

What was your last work published? Devoured just came out on the 22nd of September.
What is your next work coming out? I have the first book in the Magic Repair Shop book, The Multiplying Menance coming out next summer and then another YA next September.
What are you reading? I just started Going Bovine by Libba Bray. I'm only a few pages into it, but it's very funny.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? The couch with a blanket and my dog.

Do you have a website? Yes What is the URL?www.amandamarrone.com There's a linke there where you can see my dog, Griffin, saying 'hello' and 'I love you' on youtube.
Do you have a favorite quote? "Expect good things to happen"



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

1 comment:

Anna said...

Interesting interview, thanks for sharing. :-) Love the Magic Repair Shop idea in particular!