Friday, September 4, 2009

Small Talk Six!


Click above to join Small Talk Six



9/5 – 6 jobs you think would be a blast to have

1. A job on the Travel channel. Let's see... this week I get fly go to France and show you all the stuff you're missing. Next week it's Italy.
2. Heir
3. Mythbuster ~ Oh the things I could blow up!
4. Chocolate Taster
5. Ice Cream Flavor Creator
6. Writer ~ actually I'm cheating a little bit on this one because I alreay know it's a great job to have!



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God bless,
Susan

8 comments:

chicamom85 said...

Hmmmmmmm chocolate taster, that is the job for me lol. Good choices.

Anne
Thanks for visiting

Lulu said...

a job in the travel channel will be fun... pls visit my entry

I am Harriet said...

Heir? Wow...never thought of that one.

Have a great Saturday.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/im-having-productive-weekend-doggone-it.html

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I can't believe I didn't think of the mythbuster one. That must be such a fun job.

Kelly said...

Now Mythbusters have the best job. Great List. Happy STS

here's mine
http://allthingsmadebykelly.blogspot.com/2009/09/small-talk-six-what-do-you-want-to-be.html

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

Working for the travel channel would be so cool. Heres mine http://postpartumillness.com/node/131

Lucy

Deni said...

ooooo - mythbuster - that's a GREAT one! it would be fun to blow things up!

Staci said...

If I were single, I'd love to have a job where I could travel too. How exciting!