Saturday, September 26, 2009

Quickie Interview: Jean Reidy


Where do you live?
Greenwood Village, CO

What was your last work published?
My first book comes out in February 2010

What is your next work coming out?
TOO PURPLEY! (Bloomsbury, 2010)
TOO PICKLEY! (Bloomsbury, 2010)
MY OWN LITTLE PIECE OF THE UNIVERSE (Hyperion, 2011)
THERE'S A CORNER IN MY HOUSE (Hypersion, TBD)

What are you reading?
Adult: THE CROWNING GLORY OF CALLA LILY PONDER
Kid: THE MOSTLY TRUE ADVENTURES OF HOMER P. FIG

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?
In my bed.

Do you have a website?
Yes and a blog.

What is the URL?
http://jeanreidy.blogspot.com/

Do you have a favorite quote?
I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,
Never settle for the path of least resistance



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

2 comments:

Christina Farley said...

Great quick interview. Short and sweet. I think my boys would actually like this book even though they aren't fans of the color purple!

Rena said...

Thanks for another fun interview! I can't wait to see Jean's books.