Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quickie Interview: Bilha Golan


Where do you live? I live in San Jose California

What are you working on now? I am working on a book cover, e-card and my dummy book.

What is your favorite thing to draw? I enjoy drawing and painting everything that makes me smile and keeps me positive.

What are you reading? I am mostly reading articles online about; New Age, Tarot and Astrology. I also love picture books and art books.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? In my backyard, basically I can sit there for hours.
Do you have a website? Yes

What is the URL? www.bilhagolan.com

Do you have a favorite quote? Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso


"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

1 comment:

Rena said...

Thanks -- love your Quickie Interviews! Off to check out the website you listed ...