Friday, August 28, 2009

Small Talk Six!


Click above to play!


6 things you loved or hated about school


1. Hated: Gym (nuff said)
2.Loved: The Rolls ~ No matter what the rest of lunch tasted like, the rolls were always great!
3. Loved: The Library (Books, books and more books:-)
4. Hated: Being chosen last at sports (No budding athlete here)
5. Loved: Field Trips!
6. Hated: Riding the Bus ~ We lived out in the country so it was 45 minutes of awful.

"Keep reading and dreaming"

God bless,
Susan
Author of Callie and the Stepmother

5 comments:

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I probably would have loved field trips too if I was ever allowed to go. Field trips meant me staying at the school while all my friends went. My parents never allowed field trips.

Staci said...

I hated riding the bus too. I was the first one and last dropped off. It wasawful!

elliej said...

I loved field trips also, too bad we didn't have many. Hey I got chosen last in sports too. lol

Kelly said...

I so loved the library too and field trips, who does not like field trips.

Thanks for stopping by to see me.

Gwendolyn said...

Gym. Yuck!