Friday, August 21, 2009

Small Talk Six!


Click above to write your own six and play!

8/21 – 6 things you'll miss (or won't miss) about summer

1. The Heat! I will not miss 100 + degree weather!
2. Ice cream ~ Yes, I know you can eat it all year long, but to me it's always best as a summer treat.
3. I will not miss seeing much too much of people. A muffin top hanging over the top of your short shorts is not a good thing people. (and we won't even get into the two moons peeking out of the bottom of the short shorts!)
4. I will miss bare legs and wiggling my toes in the green grass.
5. Bugs!
6. I'll miss time to write. I work in a school library, so summer is major writing time for me.



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan
Author of Callie and the Stepmother





10 comments:

MrsZeee said...

i agree -- ice cream us totally a summer treat!
Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!

Staci said...

I definitely will not miss the heat either!

Lulu said...

I won't miss the heat either!

My entry

Susan said...

Yep, those muffin tops have got to go. LOL

I am Harriet said...

Wiggly toes in grass- it's one of the best things about summer.

Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/so-glad-to-see-saturday.html

Sarah said...

Icecream DOES taste better in summer!! Especially when you have to hurry to eat the cones before they drip and melt!!! Great STS!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I know what you mean about ice cream. I just don't get an itch for it in winter like I do in summer.

Kelly said...

I agree with #3

here's mine
http://allthingsmadebykelly.blogspot.com/2009/08/small-talk-six-goodbye-summer.html

Kara said...

I'm with you on the heat and seeing too much of people! Ice cream...I eat that year round, LOL!

Susan M. Heim said...

Your #3 made me chuckle! I never heard them called "muffin tops" before, but it's a great description!

Here's my list:
http://susanheim.blogspot.com/2009/08/small-talk-six-good-bye-summer.html