6 things you do, used to do, or would like to do to relax
1. Read in the bathtub - a good soak and a good book (and a closed door) ~ Heaven!
2. Take a long drive on the back roads with the radio on ~ back roads are always more interesting than the highways:-)
3. Walk at midnight ~ Just the stars and me...
4. Write Haiku (here's one just for you!)
God made the sound of laughter
On a child's lips
5. Have dinner with a friend
6. The Fantasy: A small cabin in the woods, a bubbly stream nearby, a warm, crackling fire in the fire place and plenty of books to snuggle down and read
"Keep reading and dreaming"
Check out my book, Callie and the Stepmother! For all little girls who believe in Fairy Tales!