Friday, August 14, 2009

Small Talk Six!

Click above to write your own six!

6 things you do, used to do, or would like to do to relax


1. Read in the bathtub - a good soak and a good book (and a closed door) ~ Heaven!
2. Take a long drive on the back roads with the radio on ~ back roads are always more interesting than the highways:-)
3. Walk at midnight ~ Just the stars and me...
4. Write Haiku (here's one just for you!)

Perfection defined

God made the sound of laughter

On a child's lips


5. Have dinner with a friend
6. The Fantasy: A small cabin in the woods, a bubbly stream nearby, a warm, crackling fire in the fire place and plenty of books to snuggle down and read

"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan
Check out my book, Callie and the Stepmother! For all little girls who believe in Fairy Tales!


9 comments:

Lulu said...

your fantasy sounds really relaxing... beautiful place with all those... heaven!

Here's my entry

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

The last one sounds amazing. I want one of those fantasy dreams also.

Louise said...

Oh your cabin in the woods one sounds like the best idea I've heard yet. That would be amazing. Great idea !

Dee said...

In the tub with a book is a great one..how do you manage that without interruptions though? I love your fantasy...sounds lovely. Please visit my six here:

Http://runakodesigns.blogspot.com

I am Harriet said...

Middle of the night walks are wonderful.

Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/saturday-silly-stuff.html

Brittany said...

Oh man I want to go to the cabin too! Happy Saturday!

LoveMy2Dogs said...

Your #6 sounds the best I have read so far. I just may have to try that.

Here is mine:
See my Small Talk Six here: http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2009/08/small-talk-six.html

Staci said...

I love driving around the back roads too (even though around here, almost every road is a back road)!

Kelly said...

Great list especially #6