Saturday, August 1, 2009

Small Talk Six!


Six Things You Can do With Your Body that Somebody Else Might Find Strange:

1. I can roll tongue all the way over both ways
2. I can pat my head and rub my tummy at the same time (does this make me smart?)
3. I am left handed
4. The only way I can whistle is through my nose when I have a cold!
5. I can pop my left ankle
6. At night, along the highway, I can take my glasses off (no, I'm not driving) and the lights along the roadway turn into a beautiful bright road that if I could just figure out how to get up there, I could drive. See, there are some good things to having really bad eyesight!

Want to join in? Click Here to learn how and to get the weekly topics.

"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

4 comments:

Bloggymommy said...

I can't do #2 and lamo at your #4! Happy Saturday!

Staci said...

#4 is too funny! I've never been able to whistle. Although I can make myself look goofy by trying!

Kelly said...

great list

Mrs Zeee said...

LOL - the night time driving experience sounds questionably colorful. :)