Monday, August 10, 2009

Quickie Interview: Samantha Fey

> Where do you live?
> I live in Wilmington, NC

> What was your last work published?
I wrote The Insiders Guide to the Southern Coast, and I was a reporter with The Wilmington Star News
>
> What is your next work coming out?
Hopefully, it's my WIP -- RAY OF LIGHT.
>
> What are you reading?
Right now, I'm reading Circle of Quiet by Madeline L'Engle and this summer my older two daughters and I have gone through most of the Beverly Cleary books. We love Ramona!
>
> Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?
So many places! I will read anywhere. I always carry a book in my purse, I leave one in the car, and there's always a stack by my bed. I love to read in my little library room. Being surrounded by books brings me so much peace. I love to snuggle under the covers at night with a great read, and of course I love to read in our big yellow chair with my three daughters on my lap!

> Do you have a website?
Yes, it's www.samanthafey.com

> Do you have a favorite quote?
Oh, so many. I love Cicero's quote: A room without books is like a body without a soul. And since I'm such a fan of Thomas Jefferson's, I'll add two more. "I believe that every human mind feels pleasure in doing good to another" and "I hold that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing."



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

1 comment:

Bobby Roberts said...

I am a day dream believer!