Sunday, August 16, 2009

Quickie Interview: Elliah Terry

Where do you live? Santa Clara, UT

What was your last work published? I just had two poems published in the July issue of Kidzwonder Magazine. The titles are: The Disappearing Castle and Tadpole Tricks

What is your next work coming out? Usually I have a poem or two coming out to look forward to, but I have been busy writing and revising a middle-grade fantasy novel as well as several picture books in the past six months, that I don't have anything planned for publication as of now.

What are you reading? I just finished Fairest by Gail Carson Levine and All's Fair in Love, War, and High School by Janette Rallison.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? I read in the bathtub after the kids have gone to sleep. Sometimes I stay in there for hours and have to add more hot water.

Do you have a website? Yes.

What is the URL? www.elliahterry.com

Do you have a favorite quote? "Don't get it right, just get it written." - James Thurber


"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

4 comments:

chubskulit said...

Wow, so you're a poet writer? I admire people with talent on poetry..

Elliah A. Terry said...

Thanks Susan! I think doing a "quickie" interview is a fabulous idea . . . short and sweet.

and-

thanks chubskulit.

Kelly said...

Great interview with Elliah!

Rena said...

Great interview! I remember Elliah's post about reading in the tub. I tend to read there every now and then too.