Friday, August 7, 2009
Small Talk Six!
6 Things People do that are Beyond Lazy
1. Using the drive thru instead of going inside. It boggles my mind when I see cars line up around the restaurant, but no customers at the counter inside. Think of the environment, people. Think of gas prices!!!
2. Sitting in front of the TV and flipping because you don't really want to watch, but are too lazy to find something better to do.
3. Using the last of the toilet paper, but NOT CHANGING THE ROLL!
4. Leaving your trash in the movie theater for me to have to pick my way over. People, there are almost always trash cans just outside the doors. Use them!
5. Parking in handicapped parking when you are healthy. Shame on you.
6. Leaving dairy, frozen food, etc... on just any old store shelves because you decide you don't need them. While leaving a skirt in housewares might simply annoy clerks, leaving something to be ruined is wrong.
"Keep reading and dreaming"