Friday, August 7, 2009

Small Talk Six!


6 Things People do that are Beyond Lazy

1. Using the drive thru instead of going inside. It boggles my mind when I see cars line up around the restaurant, but no customers at the counter inside. Think of the environment, people. Think of gas prices!!!

2. Sitting in front of the TV and flipping because you don't really want to watch, but are too lazy to find something better to do.

3. Using the last of the toilet paper, but NOT CHANGING THE ROLL!

4. Leaving your trash in the movie theater for me to have to pick my way over. People, there are almost always trash cans just outside the doors. Use them!

5. Parking in handicapped parking when you are healthy. Shame on you.

6. Leaving dairy, frozen food, etc... on just any old store shelves because you decide you don't need them. While leaving a skirt in housewares might simply annoy clerks, leaving something to be ruined is wrong.



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

11 comments:

MrsZeee said...

LOL __ I wrote about the toilet paper roll too. Great list!

Lulu said...

the #3... hubby is a culprit of this!

My entry

genejosh said...

It's my second time reading about toilet paper rolls..he..he...

Mine's up: http://genefaith.wordpress.com/2009/08/08/small-talk-six-how-lazy-can-you-get/

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I can't believe I forgot about the toilet paper roll. It drives me insane.

Amanda said...

When you have small kids, the drive thru is just more convenient than trying to wrangle them in the restaurant and then get them and the food back out to the car and buckle everyone back into their car seats.

I do get annoyed with people who are alone and use the drive thru to place very large orders though. I go inside when I'm alone.

I am Harriet said...

Seriously...parking in the handicap space when you are perfectly healthy is really rude.

Have a great Saturday.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/saturday.html

Kelly said...

Great list. I especially like #2

Here's mine
http://allthingsmadebykelly.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-weekly-meme-on-momdot-called-small.html

Louise said...

Yes that is a great one leaving you milk behind. I've seen that and it really irks me. Good list !

Becca said...

I hate when people leave perishable food on shelves. And I always worry someone will put it back and I will get sick from it.

Dee said...

Those are good, and I hate to see people leave stuff all over the grocery store, because they're too lazy to take them back..I worked grocery for years, so I have a lot of peaves about grocery shoppers.

I posted my 6 the weekend end visit me if you can
http://runakodesigns.blogspot.com

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just blog hopping and found your blog....so glad that I did. I enjoyed your post and will be back to read more. I have a GREAT giveaway going through Sunday night...$100 Surprise Gift....with a little Christmas to go along with it.