Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quickie Interview: Jennifer Brown


> Where do you live?

Liberty, Missouri, which is just about 15 miles north of Kansas City.

> What was your last work published?
I have a weekly humor column in The Kansas City Star, so my last published work was a column about the new Harry Potter movie. But my last piece of fiction published was a short story called "Breathless." It was published in Kansas City Voices, and was nominated for a Pushcart Prize!

> What is your next work coming out?

HATE LIST, a young adult novel, which will be released September 1st, 2009 (Little, Brown Books for Young Readers). HATE LIST is a story about the aftermath of a school shooting, told from the point of view of the shooter's girlfriend.

> What are you reading?

I'm always reading more than one book at any given time, but my big summer read this summer is "Drood" by Dan Simmons. I'm loving it!

> Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?

In bed, with a book light. Every night, without fail.

> Do you have a website? What is the URL?

Yes! Please visit! www.JenniferBrownYA.com

> Do you have a favorite quote?
I'm a huge Walt Disney fan, and he's got tons of great quotes, but probably the one I use the most is: "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."




"Keep reading and dreaming"

God bless,
Susan

1 comment:

Jennifer Brown said...

Thank you, Susan, for having me on your blog!