Sunday, May 24, 2009

Quickie Interview: Suzanne Young


Where do you live?
I currently live in Oregon, but that can change at any moment. I've moved four times just in the last six months.
What was your last work published?
The Naughty List is my debut novel
What is your next work coming out?
The Naughty List is going to be released Februray 4th, 2010. It's about a group of girls who investigate cheating boyfriends. I also have a three other novels to be released from Razorbill in 2010 and 2011
What are you reading?
Just finished The Forest of Hands and Teeth, which is currently my favorite YA novel
Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?
I like to read anywhere. But I love to sit outside on the porch (when it's not raining on me).
Do you have a website?
I do! But I mostly blog.
What is the URL?
Visit me at www.suzanne-young.blogspot.com or on facebook, myspace or twitter.
Do you have a favorite quote?
One of my college professors once told me this is in the lunch time, and honestly, it couldn't have come at a better point. So I always remember it when I'm stressing. "Don't sweat the small stuff."



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great interview! Can't wait for The Naughty List to come out.
I like your blog:)

Wyman Stewart said...

Thanks for a short, fast, and furious read. That was fun. Keep up the good work.

Rena said...

Great interview. Everytime I see "quickie interview", I'm reminded of an old math teacher I had in high school. Whenever the class acted up, she'd give a pop quiz, but would call them "quickies". She was older than old, so I don't think she understood why everyone laughed at that.

Can't wait to read Suzanne's book!

Susan A. Meyers said...

LOL, Rena, you need to put that in a book!

God Bless,
Susan