Monday, May 18, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Rena From Rena Jones: Children's Author and Amateur photographer sent me this One Lovely Blog Award. Rena is one of the authors I've done a "Quickie Interview" with. Be sure and check out her book, A New Job for Dilly.

Now, I'm passing this award on to 10 blogs I love and read.

1. Bits of Treasures
2. Jewel's Sand Box News
3. Okie Book Woman
4. Inkygirl: Daily Diversions for Writers
5. Sara's 2 Cents
6. emilyreads
7. Bookluver-Carol's Reviews
8. The Bookshelf Muse
9. The Longstockings
10. Laurel Snyder



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

3 comments:

Jewel Sample said...

Thank you so much Susan! I appreciate and read your blog often. I can't help but leave with a smile.
I now have a children's blog you might enjoy too at jewelofabook.com
Happy Writing,
Jewelsample.blogspot.com

smeade said...

Susan, thank you! You made my day. I love your blog, too.

Rena said...

I'm looking forward to checking out some of the links you posted, Susan. :)