Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quickie Interview: Alice Berger


Where do you live? North Carolina

What was your last work published? my picture book, "Who's Taking a Bath?" in 2007

What is your next work coming out? I don't have anything scheduled at this time.

What are you reading? "Choosing to Be" by Kat Tansey. The combination of Maine Coon cats and Zen Buddhism is absolutely delightful.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? I usually curl up on the couch with one of my quilts and at least one cat.

Do you have a website? I have two - one for my picture book and one for my book review site.

What is the URL? http://aliceberger.blogspot.com and http://bergersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Do you have a favorite quote? "It's a funny thing about life. If you refuse to accept anything but the best. you very often get it." W. Somerset Maugham



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

1 comment:

Funny Interview Video Contest said...

If you have one of your own funny interview stories you can join ICT's "Funniest Interview Video Contest" and you may win a Grand Prize of $1,000