Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quickie Interview: Rena Jones


Where do you live? -- I live in Bigfork, Montana.

What was your last work published? -- My last work published was a photograph in Rural Montana Magazine. Writing-wise, my first picture book, A New Job for Dilly, will be released in March 2009.

What is your next work coming out? -- I'm contracted for 7 books to date, with 4RV Publishing LLC, a small independent publisher. The first one should come out in March and the next, Lemur Troops & Critter Groups, sometime around July 2009.

What are you reading? -- Right now I'm reading Ann Coulter's newest, Guilty.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? -- Definitely in my bed.

Do you have a website? -- Yes, and it's fairly new. Since my books aren't out yet, it features a lot of my photography as well. I hope to update it once I get a release date for Dilly.

What is the URL? --
http://home.centurytel.net/RickRena/index.html

Do you have a favorite quote? -- Most of my favorite quotes are from the Bible. One that I really like is, "Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

5 comments:

Rena said...

Thanks for letting me be part of your Quickie Interviews, Susan. I've enjoyed reading some older ones as well.

Vivian Zabel said...

I always enjoy learning more about people I know. Thanks for having Rena.

Vivian
http://vivianzabel.blogspot.com

slhastings said...

Nice interview! I'm looking forward to visiting Rena's web site!

Kelly said...

Great interview! I really like the quote!!

Christina Farley said...

Great interview! I love my bed too! Maybe that's because I'm hardly in it.