Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quickie Interview: Leslie Carmichael


Where do you live? Calgary, Alberta, Canada

What was your last work published? My last (and first) book was Lyranel's Song, published in 2005. My last published work was "Miracles," a short story in Crossroads: A Christian Speculative Anthology, khraftstar, 2007. However, much of my time is spent writing comic interactive murder mystery plays, which are performed year-round.

What is your next work coming out? The Amulet of Amon-Ra has an estimated time of arrival of 2009.

What are you reading? I am currently reading Kenneth Oppel's Airborn trilogy. And re-reading the Brother Cadfael mysteries.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? My couch, under the lamp. beside the bookshelf.

Do you have a website? Yes.

What is the URL? www.lesliecarmichael.ca

Do you have a favorite quote? "Leap, and the net will appear."



"Keep reading and dreaming"


God Bless,

Susan

2 comments:

Rena said...

I like your favorite quote, Leslie. Sometimes faith is all we have to hang onto.

gabe said...

Hi Leslie! Great quote -