Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quickie Interview: Jacqui Robbins


Where do you live?

Ann Arbor, Michigan


What was your last work published?

The New Girl...And Me, which was illustrated by Matt Phelan, came out in 2006.


What is your next work coming out?

Two of a Kind, also illustrated by Matt, comes out in July. I CAN'T WAIT.


What are you reading?

I am making my way through Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympian series. Much much fun. I am also slogging through Peter Mathiesson's Shadow Country, which is wonderful and dense and rich and SSSLLLLOOOOOOWWWW. Good slow, but slow nevertheless.


Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?

My husband's brown leather recliner. Don't tell him, because I complained about getting it.


Do you have a website? Yes. It is about to undergo a major overhaul, but it's there.

What is the URL? www.jacquirobbins.com

You can also find me at Jacqui's Room, my blog, www.jacquirobbins.blogspot.com


Do you have a favorite quote? Millions! This week, it's from Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass:

I think I will do nothing for a long time but listen,
And accrue what I hear into myself...and let sounds contribute toward me.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Jacqui, I CAN'T WAIT either!

Colorado Writer said...

Awesome interview!

Candace Ryan said...

Cool! (quickie comment:)

Jacqui said...

Thanks for coming by, all!

Rena said...

Good luck with the next book, Jacqui!

Jacqui said...

Thanks, Rena.