Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quickie Interview: Linda Hayes


Where do you live? I'm orignally from Brooklyn, NY but I now reside in New Castle, Delaware.

What was your last work published? "Grandma's First Computer" is my last work published. It's also my first children's book. My previous work before this was a poetry book entitled, "Afroetry: Afrocentric Poetry that Educates & Motivates".

What is your next work coming out? I don't know yet. If "Grandma's First Computer" does well, I may follow up with series of Grandma's Firsts.

What are you reading? I'm not reading anything at the moment, but when I am reading, I enjoy books by authors like Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and Tananarive Due.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? When I'm working, I like to read during my lunch break. When I was living in New York, I liked reading on the subway to and from work.

Do you have a website? Yes.

What is the URL? http://lulu.com/Slendah

Do you have a favorite quote? Yes, "Do your best, let God do the rest!"



"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,

Susan

No comments: