Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Favorite: Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber


As the only goth in "Dullsville," Raven really wants only one thing... to kiss a vampire. When dark, dreamy and mysterious Alexander moves in next door, it seems she just might get her wish. For Alexander is a vampire... or is he?

Vampire Kisses
takes a look at being an outsider and dealing with bullies. But the message is never heavy. I love the character of Raven. She's feisty. The ending left me wanting to go back into the world Schreiber creates. Which makes the fact she's written a couple of sequels good. I just finished Kissing Coffins where we are introduced to "Hipsterville," a town I'd love to visit if I could only find the right bus schedule.


"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan

No comments: