Monday, December 22, 2008

Quickie Interview: Erin Fanning


Where do you live? Northern Michigan and central Idaho--I split my time between the two states.

What was your last work published? "The Curse of Blackhawk Bay," a collection of scary stories for young adults, published by Sam's Dot Publishing.

What is your next work coming out? I'm currently writing a young adult novel that takes place in the late 1800s, but no definite release date yet.

What are you reading? "Pope Joan" by Donna Woolfolk Cross.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? I like to curl up in the big, comfy chair in my living room.

Do you have a website? Yes

What is the URL? www.erinfanning.com

Do you have a favorite quote? From Jane Austen: "I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book!"


"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,

Susan

No comments: