Friday, October 17, 2008

Quickie Interview: Lill Pluta


Where do you live? In the far left lower corner of Oklahoma City. A big wind would blow me into the next town over.

What was your last work published? Book: There's A Yak in My Bed, Blooming Tree Press 2007 Magazine: Always Triangles, Pockets August 2008

What is your next work coming out? Beneath the Mustard Moon, 2009, Mount Horeb Mustard Museum

What are you reading? I'm waiting on these new books to arrive: Up and Down the Scratchy Mountains by Laurel Snyder, A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce, and Lost Time by Susan Maupin Schmid. In the meantime, I'm reading a lot of 7th grade textbooks because I'm homeschooling my son.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? In my car, either while I'm waiting for something or somebody, or when I'm a passenger. Never when I'm driving. :) And I also love to hide in the bathroom, always have since I was a child. Either hollering out, "I'm getting dressed!" or making some loud, rude noises will usually keep interlopers away.

Do you have a website? Yes, http://www.lillpluta.com/

Do you have a favorite quote? Be obscure clearly. ~E.B. White


"Keep reading and dreaming"

God bless,
Susan

No comments: