Monday, August 18, 2008

Quickie Interview: Tammi Sauer


Where do you live?

My family and I live in Edmond, Oklahoma, with 1 dog, two geckos, and a tank full of random fish.

What was your last work published?

COWBOY CAMP (Sterling) was published in 2005.

What is your next work coming out?

NO BALONEY! (Dutton) is scheduled to debut July 9, 2009. CHICKEN DANCE (Sterling) isn't far behind.

What are you reading?

I am reading the sequel to PEEPS by Scott Westerfeld. It's called THE LAST DAYS.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?

When reading picture books, the kids and I like to pile onto my bed and get cozy.
When reading novels, I usually disappear into the story so I could be happily reading just about anywhere.

Do you have a website?

I have a web site.

What is the URL?

Do you have a favorite quote?

My latest favorite quote comes from Randy Pausch, author of THE LAST LECTURE:
"The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough."


Tammi is a friend and fellow SCBWI "schmoozer."


"Keep reading and dreaming!"

God Bless,
Susan

1 comment:

tamarak said...

Thanks for the interview, Susan. :)

We missed you at tonight's Schmooze!