Saturday, August 23, 2008

Quickie Interview: Pam Calvert


Where do you live?

At the moment, I live about 45 minutes north of Sacramento, California. So, to save time, I just say northern California or Sacramento.

What was your last work published?

My last published book was Multiplying Menace: The Revenge of Rumpelstiltskin. It outlines multiplication concepts in a fun way. It’s published by Charlesbridge. I have its sequel coming in 2010 entitled, Multiplying Menace Returns. It outlines

you guessed it, division concepts.

What is your next work coming out?

Princess Peepers comes out in the fall and then Multiplying Menace Returns. After that will be my book Hansel and Gretel and the Very Odd Trolls which outlines odd/even number concepts. I’m excited about that book, but have no idea when it will be published. Probably in 2012—that sounds so far away! I do have an idea to write a sequel to Princess Peepers and it will be for boys who wear glasses, but the idea hasn’t percolated enough for me to start writing.

What are you reading?

I’m reading HOST by Stephanie Meyer. I’m also in the middle of Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls: Moving Day by Meg Cabot.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read?

I love snuggling next to my hubby on the couch while he watches football. Even though I like football, he watches every single sporting event known to man, so I tire of it before he does and pick up a book.

Do you have a website?

Yes!

What is the URL?

www.pamcalvert.com

Do you have a favorite quote?

“The way to accelerate your success is to double your failure rate.” –Thomas Watson, Sr.


Princess Peeper just came out! Check Pam's website for all the details:-)


"Keep reading and dreaming"


God Bless,

Susan




No comments: