Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blog Award


Thank you Jewel of Jewel's Sand Box News for nominating me for this blog award. I'm so thrilled:-).

Now it's my turn! Here are my nominees for The Brillante Weblog Premio Award...

Bits of Treasures
Wendy Toy's blog has great information for writers and homeschooling parents.

Sara's 2 cents
Sara's blog is new, but I'm already looking forward to more of her book reviews!

Writer Musings
Tabitha Olsen writes about books and, as she puts it so well, "how the words get on the page."

Laurel Snyder
Book tours, book trailers, lol, Laurel has it all! One of the funnest blogs I've been to!

Tammi Sauer
Reading Tammi's blog, is like talking to an old friend... one that's very knowledgeable about the writing business.

Congratulations everyone! Now it is your turn to bless someone with this award.


Rules for recipients of the Brillante Weblog Premio are as follows:

1. The award may be displayed on a winner's blog.

2. Add a link to the person you received the award from.

3. Nominate up to seven other blogs.

4. Add their links to your blog.

5. Add a message to each person that you have passed the award on in the comments section of their blog.

2 comments:

smeade said...

Thanks Susan!! I need to post more on my blog but I appreciate the award.

Sara

Tabitha said...

Thanks Susan!! I'm putting it up on my blog now, and it's been really fun picking the next winners! :)