Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quickie Interview: April Henry

Where do you live? Portland, Oregon.

What was your last work published? Shock Point came out in 2006 from Penguin.

What is your next work coming out? In March 2009, Torched, a YA thriller, will come out from Penguin, and in April 2009, Face of Betrayal, the first in a mystery series co-written with Lis Wiehl, will come out from Thomas Nelson.

What are you reading? I'm reading Saving Zoe.

Where is your favorite place to snuggle down and read? I like to read in bed, when I'm a passenger in a car, on the couch, on the elliptical - anyplace!

Do you have a website? Yes, aprilhenrymysteries.com

Do you have a favorite quote? Tenacity is important as talent. I'm not sure who said that. Maybe me!

"Keep reading and dreaming"

God Bless,
Susan


No comments: