Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Writing

It's HOT outside here in Oklahoma. Since I'm not really a warm weather person, I have no excuse not to stay in and write.
Of course, being on the computer has its share of distractions. There's always busy work to keep me from writing. I can clean up my files, answer emails, check out a couple of writing groups I'm a member of, etc... All of which sounds productive, but what I really need to be doing is starting the second draft of my new early chapter book.

Hope you're having a great week. I'm going to stop playing now and work on Magic and Mayo Toast.

Keep reading and dreaming!

God bless,
Susan

2 comments:

C.R. Evers said...

Hi Susan!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying "hi!" or is it "Howdy" in OK? :0)

Good luck on your 2nd draft! :0)

tjhubbard51 said...

LOVE your blog site...very PiNk!! I love that you love fairies...
{me too, but don't tell anyone.}
What is the deal with all the thongs? (Some foot fetish thing I guess)...there are lots of shoes laying around my computer, since I can't write with shoes on. Liberating I guess. Hope you will get cracking on the new book. I can almost hear it crying out for more ink. C U later at schmooze.
Terry H.